Home

• 3 months later...

Ok, its been a while since this thread was updated, and im going to go straight to the point.

This project is dead, at least on my part, I've not heard from FG1 in months, ive lost all my files for this an theres nothing pushing me to restart. He may still be going, I do not know, but im out,

Finally, my badly reskinned Dark Jedi (I lost the improved version :( )

picture.php?albumid=782&pictureid=8868

I did this a few months ago,

I think FG1 is avoiding me :) I said hi on steam and he signed off :p

-UHK

PS: Sweet 1k + Veiws :D

• 5 weeks later...
Very interesting idea. It'd be nice if you were able to get the Rook into both KotORs. ATM, I'd say that's a bit over-ambitious. But we'll see.

I actually had his character and dialog mostly done. I was doing the bulk of scripts and the quest journal entries. Then I lost all my files, even then it had been a while since I heard from FG1 and its been months since ive done any work on this. That first screen shot above of the skin is all I have left, some how I lost my updated version. Ill see if ive backed it up somewhere.

if failing to recruit T3 you could do it over goto but before you get him in the game, i have been woundaring why no body done this. you could recruit him on telos and kill him off on narshadaa before geting goto. this would also work with hotor because it does mess with after you get goto. what do you think?

if failing to recruit T3 you could do it over goto but before you get him in the game, i have been woundaring why no body done this. you could recruit him on telos and kill him off on narshadaa before geting goto. this would also work with hotor because it does mess with after you get goto. what do you think?

That would work. Intresting idea. But tbh i wouldn't really want a party member for that short time. But it would be something for the player to do before picking up GO-TO. I wasn't doing the tsl project, and my game doesn't work atm -_-. Lets see what Fallen Jedi 1 thinks, if he comes on :D

EDIT: Regarding my last post about the screenie it seems to be lost. Ill keep searching though.

the reason also for this idea is that i hate how all party members die in ruffly the same time peroid - at malacore (dark side) and also (atton light side) so it seems stuiped, this also mean you could add a nice new story line with telos

Can you explain this a little more, im confused :/ (its me being stupid, not you being bad at explaining)

ok how to explian? ok, when playing tslcrm you get the option of killing a couple of party mebers at malacore, so 2 die then at malacore. then after that mira can die if you fail to kill hannhar, then visa and handmadan have a fight if you have low influnce with handmaiden, so one of them die. after that atton faces darth sion so if you fail he dies. finaly hk 47 kills goto. so in malacore overal all your party members can die if you know how to do it. this mean in a short amount of time a lot of your freinds have died after fighting incredable odds through the game. i just think it unbelvable that no one dies and then you have the option of every singal one of them dieing at ones! that why i like my idea of have a recruitable person you can kill off in the middle so its more belevable and creates a sad atmophere

ok how to explian? ok, when playing tslcrm you get the option of killing a couple of party mebers at malacore, so 2 die then at malacore. then after that mira can die if you fail to kill hannhar, then visa and handmadan have a fight if you have low influnce with handmaiden, so one of them die. after that atton faces darth sion so if you fail he dies. finaly hk 47 kills goto. so in malacore overal all your party members can die if you know how to do it. this mean in a short amount of time a lot of your freinds have died after fighting incredable odds through the game. i just think it unbelvable that no one dies and then you have the option of every singal one of them dieing at ones! that why i like my idea of have a recruitable person you can kill off in the middle so its more belevable and creates a sad atmophere

I now understand. And I too, like that idea. It would add more realism, and make the player remember that he is not a god :D

Archived