Home

Improved Bastila Head

Darth_Tempust

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's likely possible to convert them to in-game scenes (like the TSL Darth Sion entrance), which would then allow you to use the reskin - not that I'm volunteering, as I don't actually know how it's done - I'm just putting the idea out there.

Several of those BIKs couldn't be made to in-game cutscenes, especially the one where Bastila faces off against Revan. A lot of the movements seen in those cutscenes cannot be replicated with any of the in-game animation.

I saw some white around the eyelids in some cinematic (DS Ebon Hawk Dodona). The model was in the shadows when I saw it. Then I checked in some more playing the game to see it again in some position of the head or eyes. I couldn't make a decent screenshot of it.

Also I've took the liberty to make a poor concept with photoshop on a very old laptop and no mouse.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Bastila_Shan_KotOR_Box_Cover_01.png

I've tried to make it look more like the box cover, the pigtails are too big. I don't know if it could be done because it's just a pic, but I hope it can help you if you like it.

• 1 year later...
I am from Russia. Doing textures in the game. swkotor_2014-12-04_17-05-36-02.png

I would very much like to download a remarkable model of the Bastille.

Bit off-topic, but...

It looks good!

Do you have a website / link or something for more pictures?

Wow!! I'm impressed!! I'm downloading it now. I think you should create your own thread and update it as you progress.

Thanks!

Jake

• 11 months later...
Second release candidate:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jtrnxc

Fixes:

- Texture darkness in non-lit areas is fixed

- Added a fix for Bastila's standard clothes having some alpha when it shouldn't

- Moved the eyes mesh a little bit back so there's no clipping

- Tweaked eyes texture coords

this might be a long shot since i see the topic has been dead for almost 3 years now but its possibly the nicest bastila mod ive seen so far. since the links are dead could you please reupload the mod?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived