Home

Lightsaber Issues tsl

Hunters Run

I have created a lightsaber ( based off a tor hilt) but the blade does not show up. this is for tsl.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
picture.php?albumid=839&pictureid=9562

edit: After more testing it appears the latest nwmax is responsible. Does anyone have an earlier version (.70)?

Well, I believe that all I need is the import/export scripts(aurora_fn_import/export). I would prefer 3ds max but I have 2014 and the script may not work with it.

Well, VarsityPuppet made a few edits to the scripts and made it work with 2014...

As for your saber issue, you say that you made the saber from a tutuorial? In that case, I'd ask you to check the model and make sure you have some planes in the object selection menu. These are what the saber textures are rendered on. You also want to link them to the saber, taking care to place them perpendicular.

Actually the parentheses says based of an old republic model. Also I searched around and it appears this problem is caused by nwmax v.8. I also download gmax to test weather it was 3ds max, but the only nwmax available for gmax is v.8 which caused the same problems.

About the planes. tsl has no planes it has dummies which are named plane x (substitute x for a number).

Archived