• Dantooine-OTE
    • Malachor-OTE
    • Dxun-OTE
    • Droid-Planet-OTE
    • Plc-OTE
    • Greatest of all your texture mods
    • Weakest of all your texture mods
    • Retirement time yes

Welcome to O.T.E textures for the sith lords. After many months of tedious unmotivated/motivated redrawing of planet and ship textures. Ive decided to release textures on a as done basis...so when i finish a planet i release it instead of waiting a year. These are really a challenge to get done so please leave your thoughts, comments, suggestions.

TELOS-OTE Now Available 7-24-14

Mod-DB

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
http://www.moddb.com/members/xarwarrz/addons

--------------------------------------

Deadly-Stream-Link

----------------------

Videos

Show spoiler

LINKS ALSO AT BOTTOM OF PICS

TELOS-OTE

ONDERON-OTE

--------------

Show spoiler

HARBINGER-OTE

----------------

Show spoiler

PERAGUS-OTE

-------------

Show spoiler

Thanks to

Sith Holocron for the use of the animated twilek sign

Xarwas, I clicked to planets i thought needed the most work, I clicked a few on accident though, I meant to click Peragus, Telos, and Dantooine

I should have been clear the poll was for you to select the textures you like when completed.

You don't know HOW HAPPY I am to see you back!! I love ALL your retexes and now your updating some HOLY CRAP IM EXCITED!!

Thanks just been here there lately

This is the retexture mod I have always been waiting for. I've loved your previous retexture mods and would always use them but what I always felt the game(s) needed was just higher and better resolutions of what was already there.

Well thats what im going for with a next gen original look

Hopefully a full 2014 retexture for TSL will be released soon.

Im working on it its a slow and crafting process but its better if i release a planet at a time that way i dont loose total motivation as feed back and downloads help keep me going.

• 3 weeks later...
Thank you for your great work, both old and new. You breathe new life into KOTOR :)

Peragus textures are terrific, they perfectly update the old look while retaining the same feel and direction. Thumbs up!

Thank u glad u enjoyed it tell your friends......Yea i retained as much as the original as i could

I'm impressed with both Peragus and the Harbinger. I'm eagerly awaiting the next package!

Perhaps the poll should be deleted, as it no longer reflects your current version.

Thanks im working on them as we speak

This is what I've been waiting for! Awesome HD textures that look/feel as much like the originals as possible!

Yea it takes alot of work theses do...thanks 4 tryin it

• 2 weeks later...

Fantastic work, as always Xarwarz. I always use your work and you always seem bound and determined to get better every time. You've truly grown so much in the time I've been on this website and now a game doesn't go by that I don't use your enhancements. Your work goes a long way in helping give an old game some much needed life. Thanks!

Fantastic work, as always Xarwarz. I always use your work and you always seem bound and determined to get better every time. You've truly grown so much in the time I've been on this website and now a game doesn't go by that I don't use your enhancements. Your work goes a long way in helping give an old game some much needed life. Thanks!

Yes actually year after year i say self how can i out do my previous versions, well this time i think im at the top as far as i can go with this game engine these new textures ive done cant be improved anymore visually than whats been done. Thanks for trying

downloading ONDERON-OTE as we speak ... I already have some Peragus and Harbinger's great retextures and I'm satisfied with 'em ...

thx on advance hoping to comment in detail later :thmbup1:

Glad you enjoy them i wanted them to appeal to a broader audience so thats why i decided to enhance the original textures

Yes actually year after year i say self how can i out do my previous versions, well this time i think im at the top as far as i can go with this game engine these new textures ive done cant be improved anymore visually than whats been done. Thanks for trying

It's truly great work, when you are finished you should consider uploading them to the Nexus (that seems to be the new go to site for mods and I don't think there is a file size limitation). The more people who know about your mods the better! :D

It's truly great work, when you are finished you should consider uploading them to the Nexus (that seems to be the new go to site for mods and I don't think there is a file size limitation). The more people who know about your mods the better! :D

Yea ive seen nexus i give it a look later

• 1 month later...

TELOS OTE NOW AVAILABLE

These retextures are really, really awesome, and I joined LF just to tell you that I think that they're freaking invaluable; they're definitely a must-use modification for me.

<3

Thanks man more to come

• 2 months later...

Archived