Home

If I got arrested...

Artisa

Here's a thing I saw with my eyes. I say saw. I saw a link to it with my eyes. It's loading in another tab right now. Is it actually any good? Who knows man. I'll take a chance. The chance that it's any good. If it's not, well, there's my reputation in tatters. THANKS A LOT CRAPPY LINK. But I'm sure that'll never happen. It'll be a good link. Trust me.

Trust me.

It's Detroit's decline through Google Streetview.

http://www.dailydot.com/lifestyle/detroit-decline-google-street-view/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good link. Would click again.

Actually, fairly astonishing link. And WTFy. Even though I've already seen a load of stuff about Detroit being in deep trouble.

You gotta click through to the Tumblr to get the good stuff.

They're actually rebuilding New Orleans. There's a lot of tourist money that flows through there... :max: We love Mardi Gras, and New Orleans owns it.

Detroit is just crumbling, because of the decline of the auto industry. It used to be a prosperous worker's paradise, and even spawned its own pop music style (called 'motown') in the 60's. Now that the large auto plants are going away, there's literally no money to keep the city going. Buildings fall down, sewers break, etc.

No music. Car alarms and gunshots in the distance. The cold rain howls.

Ah but with some extra padding I believe it would be feasible! :D

....why the **** are we still talking about balls? :dozey:

I notice only like one or two people have actually contributed to the topic of this thread i.e. guess what others would've been arrested for :dozey:

Archived