Home

Guess who's back!

Artisa

It's been an unusually eventful 12 days for me, trying to juggle taking a 12-day-continuous day long course with driving lessons, fencing lessons, and a friend from my med school picking that exact week to drop by for a visit!

In the midst of all this however, I got a text a few days ago that woke me up at 3:30 in the morning to ask whether that was me withdrawing 190 pounds from a bank in Thailand, and since I was clearly groggily awake in my bed in London, one quick reply and my first England bank card was cancelled and I had to cut it to pieces :(

I've been wracking my brains trying to think of how someone in a country I have either never visited or visited once over a decade ago got access to my card details and decided it'd be swell to take a sh*tload of money from someone who doesn't really have that much to begin with :dozey:

The string of bad luck continued as later that same day, I tried to take a fencing class (days can be switched if you can't attend a particular day) that clearly said on the website it was at a particular venue at a particular time. Not only did I discover that it was in a completely different venue and an hour earlier than stated on the website (so I missed it), but I was sulkily half way home before I realised I left my jeans on the floor of the changing room of the first gym I went to that day.

Calling the gym from the number on the website was folly because no one EVER answered, so I went early the next day to search for it only to discover that it had been stolen.

The slightly-frayed-at-the-bottom flared jeans I have been wearing for over a decade and which have seen the world with me were stolen. :swear:

What a sick sick world. :mad:

So you're upset that someone stole your pants? :max: You know Roy will have fun with this...

;)

Glad to see you're back. Sucks about the bank card and blue jeans, and missing the fencing lesson. Sounds like a run of bad luck.

Fencing? That's awesome, by the way.

Given my annoyance at Chips/Fries/Crisps, Jelly/Jello etc, I'm not even going to go into the whole Pants/Pants debate.

*(Uses starfleet sensor technology to run fiber trace analysis of Roy's pants, isolate their signature and beam them up while he is riding the subway.)*

:max: So what do they call boxer shorts over there?

phoenix-wright-objection.jpg

You expect us to believe that any self-respecting human would be seen DEAD wearing tracksuit bottoms? That you would leave your beloved pair of jeans on the gym floor, unprotected and alone, while you paraded the streets in an article of clothing best worn tucked into socks or matched with a Kevin Keegan perm?

I put it to YOU, Ms Artisa, that you have stolen your OWN jeans for insurance purposes while trying to cover up that murder you committed while on your "training course" last week!

(Courtroom gasps.)

I think I'd notice a rabbit trying to hide in my room.

Taking the ninja skills of English rabbits under consideration, I suspect there are always at least three rabbits in your room.

Try leaving a carrot out on a tray of flour. The footprints will tell the story.

Neverless, I'm sure those tracksuit bottoms looked fabulous on you.

Eh, not really :rolleyes: but thanks anyways :hugs:

Try leaving a carrot out on a tray of flour. The footprints will tell the story.

Do people really throw around flour on the floor? Seems like a waste of good flour and you'd have to clean up after too :indif:

Got me some mouse traps from Poundland as my brother instructed but I'm feeling torn about using them. :( If it's a small and cute little mouse I'll feel bad about killing it, why can't I just lure it into a cage and keep it as pet? :halo2:

I saw a glimpse of the thing scamper out the TV room :eek: Definitely a mouse, one that can bypass regular and humane mousetraps and most probably bear traps too. :dozey:

Wish I knew someone with a cat I can borrow :(

Archived