Home

Halo Energy Sword

The blades of this weapon are generated from charged plasma held together by magnetism. The technology is similar to that underlying the lightsaber, though this weapon is not nearly so powerful.

Originally developed for the Republic for close-quarters combat during the Mandalorian Wars, it was ultimately rejected by the Republic military, on grounds of production cost, and its ineffectiveness against most energy shields.

Since then, a small number of prototypes such as this one have quietly turned up for sale in markets across the galaxy.

From the readme:

AMDG

[KotOR] Halo Sword

==================

Darth InSidious

===============

Description

-----------

This mod adds my version of the energy sword from Halo to the game. It's called the

"Aratech Energy Sword", and does 1d6 Energy damage, 2 electrical damage, and has

+3 attack bonus. It can be found on Taris, in the Garage Head's desk in the Black Vulkar Base.

Installation

------------

Click the ‘Install Mod’ button. :)

Uninstallation

--------------

If TSLPatcher made backups (in the 'backups' folder), copy any files it backed up

into your Override folder. Delete all files which this mod installed and which are not .2da files.

Contact me

----------

In case of bugs, queries, feedback, or comments,

I can be contacted at http://www.lucasforums.com , http://www.deadlystream.com ,

or by email.

Disclaimer

----------

LucasArts and Obsidian Entertainment Inc. own all the copyrights etc. It all belongs to them.

This mod, or any derivate or part thereof, may not be uploaded to any website, ftp, server,

or as part of a torrent, except with the expressed permission of the author.

Credits

=======

-Thanks are to VarsityPuppet and Fair Strides for their support and feedback during the production of this mod;

-to glovemaster, whose original mod inspired this one;

-also to Holowan Labs and DeadlyStream for being the great homes for KotOR modding they are.

LDS

Screenshot:

haloswordk1_zps4ce5e6aa.jpg

Download at KotORNexus

Download from DeadlyStream

Archived