Home

Large Hadron Collider Doomsday Support Group (not a cult)

Jmac, I can't help but think that the LHC will cause something really, really bad to happen. I mean, they're messing around with fundamental particles! I know Half-life was just a game, but is a black hole sucking out the innards of the planet the future we really want? The scientists are getting so that they only want to research and don't even care about the possible impact on EVERYONE that their malignant schemes may have...

glad you started this group

I am organizing a rebel group based in Mumbai, India that will fight against aliens that will invade through a portal created by the Collider. Our intelligence reports that they will be big, purplish-green, will love Country music and will be led by the reincarnation of Salvador Dali. My Intelligence Chief has also just reported that they make excellent burgers. Funny, I noticed his eyes changed colour. And he had a bit of a purplish-green tinge to his skin.

Regardless, we are open to applications from all of you. Join now and fight, or become their slaves and repent later!

btw, they seriously make great burgers

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

That's what physicists do, SD. They also make lasers shoot into people's houses and pop huge Jiffy-Pop, causing popcorn to erupt into the neighborhood to the joy of nearby children while Tears For Fears is overheard.

In other words, you should totally change your major.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived