Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

M: NO!! I disagree with this action! *goes back in time and prevents Alkonium from turning the world around*

*Comes back* M: Well, I'm glad that's done...aye *looks at world and suddenly realizes that the religons are now all worshipping him for saving the day*

M: Well, that was an unexpected problem....maybe I shouldn't have helped THAT much...

F: Well, it could support the war effort.

M: True, true...let's go kill something....Evil Chev, yeah, let's go do that

F: Sure:D

*Chev launchs herself into the Army and begins to destroy it from the inside*

I wanted to meet an Alien

*Chev blasts two of the clones*

And you ruined my chance to meet one

*Chev's eyes are glowing blood red*

*Chev blasts each of the clones*

I'll give you a five second head start, after that, you better hope I don't catch you

CQ, CF, Allow me to demonstrate.

*goes back, reprevents religion returns*

now look at the size of your clone army.

*the army now occupies five of Earth's purchased moons*

This might not have been as good an idea as I thought. Well, I'm off to have fun with the other member races of the Galactic Commonwealth. Allons-y!

Chev from really far away: I'm enjoying a pizza over here! Either your kicking a Chev look alike, or you're kicking something or someone who looks like me

*Chev walks over*

Huh, that racoon looks alot like me for some reason. I can see how you'd make that mistake

*Holds up a box of pizza*

Pizza anyone?

*Alkonium steps out of the TARDIS, half-naked and dripping with a strange green slime*

No! I'm having too much "fun" with the other member races. And don't ask about the slime, you don't want to know, unless you also want to know why you should call me the DoctorJack, despite me neither being The Doctor nor named Jack.

You fool...This "United Galactic Commonwealth was built on the blood of the innocent! These people have no concept of right or wrong! There is no NaruHina! I'm not standing for this world. If you truley are the doctor, then you would never accept a world like this, A world built on slavery and murder. These actions all happended in the past, when the United Galactic Commonwealth was still young

If you won't do anything, then I will

*Chev dematerializes*

Archived