Home

Drunken Time Travelers of StarWarsKNights.com

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*Tank turns around and blasts the gun out of their hands*

(Censored) (Censored) (Censored) (Censored) Baconer! (Censored) (Censored) (Censored) Car seat! (Censored) (Censored) Jaffa Kree!

*Jackson dematerializes after smashing both CQs with the big tank and sending them flying out the window and into the time vortex*

M and F: *Materialize sitting on a table in the middle of the sky*

M: Why is it that famous and evil people seem to always appear.

F: We didn't create a copyright, that's why all these famous people keep coming.

M: NO! I don't mean that! It's not the editor's fault, these famous are just...well, dumb.

F: True, I blame the editor....

M: I BLAME THE MAYOR!

F: CHUCK NORRIS!!!!!!!

Chuck Norris: Hi. And I'm Chuck. Norris. I've come to save the day...with my awesome beardness...

*Ten thousand Chuck Norrisis appear*

The eyes of the ranger, the unsuspecting stranger, had better know the truth from wrong from right. cause the eyes of the ranger are upon you. Anything you do we're gonna see

Because when your in Texas look behind you, cause thats where the chuck Norris is gonna be.

*They all Roundhouse kick both CQs*

M: Ummm..Chev-erm Chuck, we're not exactly American{Kaminoan by birth:D}...in fact, I doubt we're even clones due to her alternate status...

F: CHUCK NORRIS WAS PROVEN WRONG! commi....hee hee, joke. Yes, prejudice hurts...we are very much in love.

M: *Smiles* Yep, but don't worry, if we didn't we'd still blow stuff up, it's natural..so we haven't changed....well, unless you count the fact that together we're ten times more destructive......

Archived