Home

The Movies

vanir

I don't really want to argue t-1000 vs t-x.

T-1000 *was* hard to kill, though.

Can't really say for certain which one I liked best. They're all entertaining. However, I did like the features they all had.

T-800 (805, 850), T-101, are all basically the same units from what I gather.

What other units are there by now? There are comics out on terminator...

I'd like to see crossovers with terminator characters. Much in the same way as marvel, SNK, capcom, DC, and them have done in the past.

I'm not sure how many new units there are, though I know there is a T-1001 - Catherine Weaver. I put in a picture of her and a video of her killing (in this groups fic/art/video thread).

I'm pretty sure T-101, T-800, T-850, are pretty much the same...probably just get slightly stronger with each model. There is a T-888 as well, though is pretty much the same as the other 800s. It's like the standard terminator in Sarah Connor Chronicles.

~HOP

• 8 months later...

So let me get this straight, the T-101 is the cyborg from the original movie. The T-800 is the T2 cyborg which has a learning CPU, with the T-1000 the polymetal guy. And the T-850 is the T3 which has a power cell backup and the CPU upgrade, whilst the T-X is of course the combination polymetal/combat-chassis with and AI network upgrade.

The T-888 then is the 800-series cyborg with the CPU upgrade and dual power cells, but these ones use individually modelled human identities instead of all being based on the same human appearance (Arnie). That's if these are the bad guy terminators. Or are they just T-800's and the T-888 is the female cyborg model, aka Cameron?

Archived