Home

Ahsoka's Death fanfic

In this discussion you can make up your own way in which Ahsoka (the worst SW character ever) will die. I have 2 so far.

1. During Order 66 on Christophsis where the battle there is still going on and where Captain Rex and Ahsoka are stationed, Captain Rex receives Order 66 from Plapatine. He being loyal to the Republic tells his men to surround Ahsoka and the other Jedi and form a circle around them. Ahsoka asks what's going on and Captain Rex says that he's following orders and then Rex and his men suddenly open fire and kill Ahsoka and the Jedi. THE END.

2.During Order 66 in the assault on the Jedi Temple, Anakin and the 501st Legion attack the temple. Ahsoka is inside the temple at the time and when Anakin enters the room with the younglings and Ahsoka in it they ask what's going on. Anakin then just stabs Ahsoka through the chest and kills her. Then the fight begins and he kills all the other younglings. THE END.

Well that's all I have for right now. I will think of more soon.

1. She mysteriously tim travels to the star forge when revan and malak are deuling.Revan is on the dark side and hates children.he decides to team up with malak and tear up her mind giving her unimaginable pain.after 3seconds her week and pethetic mind gives up and dies.

2.Rex and Cody are fed up of getting bossed around by a kid so they surround her with the best troops they have and fire at her arms and legs (so she doenst die.....yet).then they leave her for dead.A year later (yes she has been living for a year with no arms or legs;)) darth vader finds her on curoscant and pushes her of a building.

HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....

Archived