Home

Monkey Island Heardle - iMUSE yourself

Huz

Monkey Island Heardle #301

🔈🟥🟥🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Like ThunderPeel, I also recognised it but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was from, I just happend to get a lucky guess.

Spoiler

I was trying to guess the MI 1 jail/prison music, but that wasn't in there, but 'Phatt Island Jail' popped up and I went 'sure why not, haven't got a better idea anyway', so I was quite surprised when it turned out to be right!

Monkey Island Heardle #302

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

It's possible it was just before we looped back round into this new set. A tricky one today that I only know because I know it's a tricky one and remembered.

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

I really love this game, but it’s also pretty easy if you listen to the soundtracks very often. Maybe it could spice things up to have the music bits not only from the beginning but also from anywhere in the tracks (if that’s possible). 

As for ReMI: As the soundtrack I made, cuts the different music suites in individual tracks, I think it would make sense to put some together (e. g. put LeShip in as a whole track, also Scumm Bar or Voodoo Shop). I could take a look at it probably next week and upload new tracks for this game.

• Like 1

🔈🟥🟥🟥🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

I recognised this as something we've had in Heardle before, but for the life of me couldn't remember what it was. Another lucky guess. I should go buy a lottery ticket...

Monkey Island Heardle #303

🔇🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

It really used to wind me up when the real Heardle would start with, like, half a second of silence. Two seconds is next level! :lol:

Still, I had no clue at all until the melody kicked in, and then I went for the wrong shop on Lucre (the House of Sticks!). At least something was lodged in my mind...

Monkey Island Heardle #304

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

I would have got it with another half-dozen guesses! I was zeroing in with laser precision on the Brimstone Beach Club with my last go.

Monkey Island Heardle #304

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Spoiler

I somehow convinced myself that this one was related to the Voodoo Lady in Curse. So right game, wrong area. And it didn't help that there's three or four entries related to Curse's Voodoo Lady...

What is it? Which track could it be?!

Monkey Island Heardle #306

🔊🟩

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

22 hours ago, Huz said:

Monkey Island Heardle #306

🔇🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥

#MonkeyIslandHeardle

Right game, wrong everything else 😡

Right game, right everything else 😎