Yeah thisis a BIG topic!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Maybe. But they are extemely cool in Bond Films wink.gif

And they can be very sexy......Did I say that outloud? Whoops

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

IF you guys don't like the topic then why are you reading it? wink.gif You guys are a lot of little busy bodies you know that?

I've only posted in this topic like 3times and each time the same stuff is going on, besides, there's nothing worth replying to anyway, besides I don't get the topic, I don't like the topic, but each time I come into the General Discussion this topic is always on red which means it's got new posts. I don't mean to sound bytchy, but I think it's true, if you don't like a certian topic then for the love of god don't read it... it's kinda like *boycotting* tongue.gif

------------------

smurfsig.gif

Check Out My New Homepage, And Sign The Guestbook, Otherwise I'll Be Upset!

Guest grannen

Natty, I don't get it!

The following is your own words so why are you not doing it yourself? Boycotting it, I mean. But no, you read it and then you complain! smile.gif

From Natty.

"I don't get the topic, I don't like the topic, but each time I come into the General Discussion this topic is always on red which means it's got new posts. I don't mean to sound bytchy, but I think it's true, if you don't like a certian topic then for the love of god don't read it... it's kinda like *boycotting*"

------------------

Calvin.gifHobbes.gif and Grannen

Hey ppl! I'm BACK smile.gif Did you miss me? And I'm sort of a SERB! And Natty wtf is your problem? Don't like it? Don't read it! See ya in nezt lifE! I sortt of like this topic smile.gif It makes me laugh every time smile.gifAnd Bright eyes, I'm so into blue eyed boys;0

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Nice to have you back Napalm.

Serbian/Russian your all the same foxy voiced young lasses to me!

Sh*t this topics long.

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

Guest Brighteyesmonkey

Quote Naplam: Anyone interested?

Now this topics gonna be fifty times longer!

------------------

brighteyesdrums.jpg

You know, love, you are really confusing de temps en temps. Either that or you have a twin sister you never mentioned. The many extremes of your behavior and thoughts are self canceling--at the end you remain with no character traits whatsoever--as if you're of perfectly maleable a soul. Just take one thought and go with it!!!

Less than a week ago you were idealistic and depressed, and today you're so Goddamn realistic that it hurts... I onda padash u momente depresije kada ti je muka od svih "masaka" koje si razvila... Ja tebe ni ne poznajem! Ne znam shta da mislim i zato I don't think at all. I'm just so fucking confused... I onda kazesh da je ljubav neshto shto prodje i zashta se ne treba boriti. Ne verujesh li ti u onu 1 u 100000000--perfect match? Screw this, I'll write you a letter...

------------------

moi.gif

-Yorick the King's Jester

Backfire Killed the Sly - The Adventure Game

Archived