Home

Blood and Gore

Yun24

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Kurgan

Not necessarily, but as I was trying to say before.. ADDING blood wouldn't necessarily make it a "Mature" game either...

Kurgan

speaking of cutting things, how about cutting through a personal sheild? i mean of course it would slice a person, but how about your sheild at 200%? i mean, would one slice take it out? or what? how are they gonna do that?

If you'll pardon my Treknobabble, they could say that the saber's contact with the shield provokes such a fierce reaction that an overload surges back through the personal generator, zapping the user. Also the potential heat of the clash between two different types of energy field could be harmful. :)

<small>T bolded for Wilhuf's benefit. **giggle**</small> :)

ok, thats a cool answer for a SW book, where the good guy has a saber, and the bad guy has a sheild, but what i was driving at, was what do you think the system that will be implimented in JKii consist of. will it take out the sheild in one shot (doubtful, for then there would be no use for it) or will it take say, up to 50 % depending on how much contact, or what?

Archived