Home

what role will jan ors have in the game?

michael1587246523

In Dark Forces, Jan Ors provided Kyle with intelligence and back-up, and got him out aboard the Modly Crow on the completion of each mission.

I'd like to see that continue in JK2...although I have to say, I'd also like to see her role extended. I mean, we've all heard about the buddy system, where you can get other Jedi etc., to help you... Well, I'd like to see Jan accompany Kyle on a couple of the missions...and maybe split off halfway through a level to achieve a secondary objective that will help Kyle later on.

I'd also like to see a bit more interaction. I mean, instead of Jan giving information to Kyle in a cut scene...I think it would be better accomplished if it happened in real-time, and you could still move around and explore whatever ship you are on while Jan briefs you.

I also think she should be the point of first contact to bring Kyle back...because of their long-standing relationship. She is the only one he really trusts.

Of course, that's assuming Jan hasn't been abducted, and Kyle has to save her life again (which might actually be corny).

[ October 28, 2001: Message edited by: StormHammer ]

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hannibal

lol I hope her roll has changed from what it was in JKDF2. Actually I'm just hoping the all around story is better.

Don't be so hasty about the slug in the bikini TomS.

Archived