Home

Buy it whatever?

CaptainRAVE

I will. I loved Darkforces1 havnt bought it may be will some day I purchased Jk1 with the mystery of the sith love it!As for jk 2 Im gonna because regardless if it stinks or not there will be Modifications that could be better. Unlimited possibilities with jk 2 !!!!!!!!!!! WooT

As it stands, I'd pay 30 bucks right now just to try out that E3 demo. heh heh. I'd imagine though that Lucas really knows what made JK a hit and they'll be sure to make sure that JKII doesn't miss the boat and turn into something horribly bad. So yeah, I'll buy it.

I will not get it no matter what.

I want to see what kinda game it is first, and if it's another JK, I ain't buying it...it must be more of a Jedi-sim!

And I want it to be a bit more RPG-y..kinda like Deus Ex, maybe? where you can talk to people and such things..not only action all the friggin time, if you know what I mean.

syndrix has the right attitude :)

Qui Gone, thats all well and good to a point, but this IS a FPS there are other games out there if you want to be fully immersed in the SW universe - but yes having a little more thought wouldn't go a miss...

wardz

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Hopefully I can pre-order it. And of course I will buy it upon release, unless it gets an M rating.

And, is GonkH8er allowed to post here since he never really liked JK? :) Hmmm, where is Paul and his crosses when you need him?

Archived