Home

Moves, Powers and Roles

txa1265

I know we have talked about powers, acrobatics and so on ... I'd like to pull it together with an opinion I have.

My favored idea would be a 3 or 4 player-type game. As I have said, rather than evolving, you would choose at the outset and that would determine much about your capabilities.

First I would suggest a Light Jedi Knight, who would have the speed, agility, jump, sight, etc powers, along with an auto-toggle 'force sense' that helps guide on the right path and keep from danger "I have a bad feeling about this...". I also think that the light Jei should have extensive stealth abilities to keep himself 'in the shadows' ... after all, a Light Jedi should avoid killing where possible.

Next a Dark Jedi Knight, without the knowledge and events powers, but with extended destruction abilities.

Both Jedi would mainly have the saber, but also perhaps a Bryar with e-scope for range shots and some detonators.

Third a Mercenary type, with blasters blazing!!! Small force powers, if any - it would be like Kyle did what Jacen Solo did and renounced using the force for a while.

Perhaps someone else ... ?

For moves, I like JK/MotS, but also really like Oni, with the extended combos and double tap moves. Very nice and worth the 'training' level. I also like the stealth of Thief (and Oni).

As for starting, I agree that the Luke deal is key, so there seems like a must-do level to get to Luke and retrieve the saber.

What does everyone else think?

Mike

I think that if GonkH8er finds out you're posting new threads to sum up what's already in others, he'll have your balls. And before someone comes in and tears your head off, try and use already constructed threads where possibly, it simply cuts down on all the junk, especially when all these things have already been covered. :)

As for you're ideas, nice... ;)

Archived