Home

It doesn't matter about Kyle vs Luke cause...

AriBen_Kenobi

It doesn't matter about Kyle vs Luke cause...JEDI KNIGHT ISN'T PART OF THE OFFICIAL TIMELINE!!!! LUCAS WOULD NEVER LET SOME GAME CHARACTER WHO NEVER TOOK TRAINING DEFEAT A POWERFUL SITH AND SAVE THE GALAXY, THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING THAT LUKE OR OBI-WAN WOULD DO!!!.

Just so you know...

Hehe! :mad:

Just FYI, Kyle Katarn is mentioned in the EU timeline on the Behind The Magic CD - an official product, I understand. He is recognised as the one who stole the plans of the Death Star. The games Dark Forces, Jedi Knight and Mysteries Of The Sith are also mentioned, as are the Dark Forces illustrated books.

While we are on the subject, you may recall that in the Special Edition of ANH, they included Dash Rendar's ship taking off from Mos Eisley - so the games have become an integral part of the Star Wars official universe.

I wonder if they will try to add something to do with Kyle in maybe Episode III - perhaps have his father Morgan as a background character. That would be a nice thing to do, I think. :)

i agree with the protoss, i tend to ignore the books aimed at chil'en. although i would be willing to read a summery of the whole thing, just to understand what some of these authors thought, but anyway, back to kyle vs luke, of course it wouldnt happen, becuase one would just turn the other from the dark side, althogh if either had a re-lapse, i would laugh, cause that would defently negate them from any hero status... well, thats my two cents...

• 5 months later...

Archived