Home

(JKII.net staff) Is Valley of the Jedi for real?

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Is Valley of the Jedi the official new name to replace the Jedi Temple? If so, do I get that free E-mail address here - since I thought of the name - even though it wasn't to replace the Theed Hangar?

BTW, this name is much better than Jedi Temple. :D

[ July 01, 2001: Message edited by: JediKnight_114 ]

Guest ChrisC3po

We’ll have to see if The Valley of the Jedi becomes permanent, if the community likes it we will keep it. Personally I like it much better then Jedi Temple.

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

So, if we do keep it, will I get the free Email here since I thought of the name? :D

Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Even if it's not all that original, it still is better than The Jedi Temple. So do I get the email @jediknightii.net or not?

Valley of the Jedi is cool. But another competition is certainly in order, so we can see what else is out there as far as names are concerned. If the people like Valley of the Jedi, then I guess we'll hear it from them. ;)

Dont forget guys. I quote from the forum selection menu (main page)

"The gathering place for only the finest Jedi in the Galaxy. General discussion arena for Jedi Knight II enthusiasts"

That means JK/JK2/StarWars topics. The Valley of the Jedi is perfect since it IS the big plot quest for JK.

Guest JediKnight_114[b]
Originally posted by CaptainRAVE:

<STRONG>valley of the Jedi sucks compared to some of the good names offered.</STRONG>

Really? Please enlighten us all, perhaps by listing some of the other better names offered. :rolleyes:

I think Valley of the Jedi just fits this forum, but anyone that thinks otherwise, please list your suggestions, and maybe the moderators will have an official vote again.

May the best name win. :D

• 1 month later...
Guest JediKnight_114[b]

Okay, its been what a month or two since the name was changed to VotJ, so is it permanent yet, or are you guys gonna do another contest. Cause if you are keeping it, I would really like that email @jediknightii.net since the name was my idea

Just checking :D

Guest ChrisC3po

Oh yeah...

Kind of forgot about that.

I do still want to let people vote on this..

Someone start pestering me if I don't post about the name this forum contest by tomorrow.

Guest Krayt Tion

I'm thinking along the same lines as Matt. Valley of the Jedi might have been alright for JK, but Kyle's adventures there have come and gone. Can't we move on?

I'm of the opinion that a better name could be found closer to release based off something interesting and unique to JK2. Still a long ways off, what to do?

Guest JediKnight_114[b]
Originally posted by matt-windu:

<STRONG>Well. Valley of the Jedi is a good name, but this is II[/b].net.]http://www.jediknightII.net. And I doubt that this one will have anything to do with the valley.</STRONG>

Even so, the Valley isn't just a plot quest in JK, but is now a place in the Star Wars universe. So, it being a Valley where a great battle between light and dark Jedi took place, makes it perfect for this forum.

Archived