Home

Graal- While we we for JK2

GonkH8er

About a week ago i found this sweet online rpg to the likes of the old zelda, cept much prettier and multiplayer! its called Graal

anyway, you go round, go on quests, you can build and design houses, customize your character with thousands of swords (there are even a few sabers :)), heads, shields, etc. join guilds, go in battles, find treasure.

its all pretty cool.

It's called graal, and it's caused my friends and i to be sitting up at ungodly hours of the morning staring at the screen. it may sound cheesy...... well....... it kinda is, but is bloody fun, and it beats regular old nf sabers :)

get it @ http://www.graal2001.com

register an account, and download the setup program. run the program, and itll download the components, then ur set.

its a load of fun, and i expect ALL of you, cept for maybe a few who i know are grumpy asses, to download it. hey, its something to do while we wait, eh? :)

gonky gonky gonky,

you have too much time on your hands.. :)

Actually, what is the longest time you have all spent waiting for replies to posts?

Occasionally, I have been that bored i have stayed up till about 2AM, especially when i can't sleep. I get outta bed and see if any of the Yankee or Aussie contingent have posted.

Anyway, what was this topic about? :)

wardz

no no no..... you have to pay to use the graal2001 servers. on them you have jobs and personalities and stuff. just a bunch of novelties.

you DONT need to pay to play on most of the other servers, eg - graalclassic.

but you have to register a payed account to make a guild. most people have unnoficial guilds, just tags u put after your name when ur ingame.

but no, u dont have to pay :)

Archived