Home

Ah the memories in this place....

Theed Hanger....alot of stuff happened in this place....its the place where Obi Wan and Qui Gon rescued alot of the royal court and escaped on the queen's ship....its also the place that the great battle between Obi/Qui Gon/Maul started.....i have alot of found Star Wars memories and im sure im not the only one so tell me all your favorite SW memories in this thread

Guest Rogue15

i remember the first time playing jedi knight, on my 486 with the lowest graphics, and then at my friend's house with highest performance possible, boy was i jealous. :D

YAY! The sort of return to the MOS ESPA WATERING HOLE.. we had such a good laugh there at OWK.net, sometimes a lot more interesting than the proper forum...

good to see it has returned

wardz

actually my friend, despite only signing up towards the end of its life, I have been reading the posts since July when I got the Internet, whilst I stumbled upon it by accident looking for star wars related stuff.

I didn't understand those forums until the game actually got cancelled - when I saw that people still were just as civil as beforehand.

Most of the forums I have been people got universally flamed for no reason. And that place was different because I saw new people come and go but everybody still got on really well.

Hopefully this place will be the same. And it was until those dip**** little clan members starting causing aggro.. ;)

wardz

I guess the best experience I had was when Return Of The Jedi was released in 1983. I'd just turned 16, and my big sister (bless her), took me to London to see it in a really good cinema with a nice big screen. None of this megaplex rubbish back then. They actually showed the whole trilogy in sequence, over night, with full quadrophonic sound and everything. I think we were in there for about seven hours, and it was just plain fantastic.

Moving on from there, I remember when the Star Wars arcade game came out - you know, the one where you had to climb into the cockpit, and shoot down all those wireframe TIE fighters. I lost track of the time I spent in those things...couldn't get enough of it at the time.

And then Dark Forces came along, and I've had a big silly grin on my face ever since. :D

Im not the only one who played JK on a 486!

It was worth the sacrifice wasnt it Rogue15?

I think my best SW movie memory is when I went to see TPM the day it opened here (I didnt exist for the original trilogy), and when LucasFilms appeared on the screen, everyone was pretty excited, we were only fans, who had waited for hourse in the line

Gaming its propably DF, together with Tie Fighter

Guest Vagabond

How about:

• Gonk Jr.
  • Gonk II
  • Gonk-a-thon
  • Gonk-elodean
  • Gonk-ster
  • Gonk-meister
  • Gonk-holio
  • Gonk Shmonk
  • Gonk-elberry