Home

So who's #1?

Obi Kwan

So I was looking at the poll on the Lucasarts website after I voted and noticed that the massassi.net following seems larger than ours or that of jediknight.net So what's the deal? I thought we were the biggest Jedi Knight II community here at jediknightII.net, but was I mistaken?

Guest Krayt Tion

Well, for starters, we are kind of getting screwed in this process.

Without jediknight.net there would be no jediknightii.net. However, I don't visit jediknight.net anymore really because the only SW game in development that i'm intrested in following daily is jk2 and galaxies, which has an official site.

Damn, this was tough. I visit TF.N's forums every day, for about 2 years. But is that TF.N, or just their forums? I visited JK.net regularly a long time ago, but not now. I'm not a Massassi.net forum member, but I downloaded hundreds of levels from them.

What the hell, I'll just go with JKii.net...

An interesting thought would have been owk.net, with all of our disturbances there.

id say the only reason massassi's winning is because they are keeping jediknight ALIVE, like, the actual playing of jediknight online....

the constant updating of new levels means theres always something new to try and being able to play jediknight at the same time is.... well...... good

Guest Krayt Tion

Well, I'm post on TFN and to a lesser extent on Massassi. So I really can't *lose* either way in this.

Iv voted for game specific cuz jk2.net is what Im visiting more this days

ChrisC3PO said we should vote for jk.net (I read that after voting)

But I think most of the game specific are from the lg network, so this network total would be the votes for jk.net plus the votes for specific sites

LEC is taking what steps?

Getting closer to fans and fansites

They started changing with the president change, the first thing was the website that was improved a lot

Then they held chats, now they even have a forum in this site and they are having a poll about fansites

Theyd never done things like that in the past

they are in the good track

[ June 17, 2001: Message edited by: digl ]

Guest ZeroXcape

I haven't really checked the poll aside from when it was announced, but it looks like JK.net is in second place (by 1% to TheForce.net) and JediKnightII.net is in 5th place with 9% of the vote.

Archived