Home

Who want's to marry the beautiful princess?

FIDO Droid

Remember "Drazen Isle" for JK? It has a few adult parts in it, like in that hotel where if you knock on a certain door, Jan Ors and the Mayor are in there, and the mayor takes his close off. That's sick. PERIOD.

[ July 20, 2001: Message edited by: Callista ]

Guest Boba Rhett

If your going to make a thread about only jk and jk related topics, you should do it in the Valley. Yodas Swamp was created for all of us who can't stay on topic. :D;)

Go see if anyone's in the chatroom if your that bored. :)

lol i only did that in mirc to trick you. it was me the 2nd time, but when she came b4 i was there, it was her, coz it wasnt me :)

i did it for 10 seconds to see if i could get a reaction out of you :)

sheesh.

go ahead. feel free to check the ip lol

well, some people are strange. i know someone whos name on hotmail has nothing to do with their name at all. its a totally different name. some people are weird like that.

oh, and i see that the mafia is recruting younger people these days. i dont know many 16yr olds who can do a hit. oh, and please dont kill me jabba...

[ July 21, 2001: Message edited by: acdcfanbill ]

Well, I guess you can just waist your time saying that I'm not a girl, because I am a girl, and I am 15. And exactly where and when did I say my boobs are big and fat, ready to pat? And my Hotmail name is 'John Williams' because I like John's music. Ask me some questions and I'll prove that I'm a girl.

Archived