Home

What is the funnest star wars game to you?

Guest Rogue15

Guest Rogue15

My favorites are:

Rebellion (only beat it once, had tons of fun beating it, only use the empire)

Force Commander-funnest multiplay experience

Jedi-Knight-fun multiplay experience (i'm getting better every day, well, i have been going up against newbies, so....)

Rogue Squadron 3D awesome addictive action and graphics are awesome, could've used an option to turn off fog completely, that's soooo annoying w/the dam drawrate.

Mots- my favorite game for editing, and it has awesome levels in it.

Droid Works-the levels sucked (well most of them anyways) but building a droid is so much fun!!! and then making him dance on the work table, that's funny.

My most favorite right now are Rebellion, Jedi Knight, Mots, and Rogue Squadron 3D.

Guest Rogue15

lol rereading all these posts is very entertaining. hehehe. it looks like everyone's talking to the voices inside their heads. now, b4 i get flamed or bad remarks, reread all the topics and laugh, because it looks very funny!!!!!!

i have to say with regret, that i have never played MOTS, and its killing me :(

but a great game was Rebel assualt 2, which i still play over and over... but yer yoda stories was a little repetitive, but it was still fun watchin the mini luke waving his light saber like a wand and watching the basd guys go 'POP' :p

The bestestest Star Wars game in it's day was probably Tie Fighter. Play it now and most modern gamers would not enjoy it's old graphics and MIDI-quality soundtrack--but it was amazing! The most involving game of the X-Wing Series. X-Wing Alliance was great too. Nice graphics and good thematic music. I hope there'll be another.

Archived