Are Raven interacting with us enough  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Are Raven interacting with us enough

• Yes they talk to us an awful lot
    • Yeh
    • Decent
    • No
    • I have never even seen them post.. terrible
    • Who are Raven? Who am I? Why am i clicknig this?

=Stuff in quotes originally posted by digl, who I couldn't agree with MORE :D=

"I didnt know either"

--Neither did I.......Kenn Hoekstra....OMG OMG OMG...

"Nice to hear from you that you've been reading"

--Yes, it certainly is :)

"hey stormhammer bring a box full of jedi medallions here for KISS Army ;)"

--And Boba Rhett with his gift baskets...not JediKnight_114's knock-offs tho, sum1 said they're booby trapped...Termie? What did you say about razors earlier??? ;)

"and someone chage his rank, how can Kenn Hoekstra be bantha fodder?"

HELL YES!!! DO THIS NOW, NOW I SAY!!!

[indignation]

Bantha Fodder indeed!

[/indignation]

*Waves hand frantically in mind-trick style*

- Aristotle? ChrisC3PO? PLEEAAASE, someone, give this wonderful man a decent rank!!!

"Now people, dont start sending him thousands of questions, we dont want to scare him!"

--Too true, too true...... WAIT! Where did he go?!!??!.. COME BACK!!!!.....

"keep on developing, come here when you have time and hopefully give us some info :D"

--Yes, please do. (esp. info - there's been an informaton drought here for far too long!!)

"I know a video will be released soon

any hints of date? this friday, next week?"

--Yes, please tell us - and today is not too soon :D;)

Good stuff, digl - you took the thoughts right out of my head..............are you related to a Jedi by any chance?

(J/K :D)

TTFN,

W_B

Good stuff, digl - you took the thoughts right out of my head..............are you related to a Jedi by any chance?

(J/K :D)

Actually, I can see things before they happen :D

My midichlorian count is something about twenty thousand :vadar:

I voted yes

Going into this I was going to say no, but reading the posts you have put I realize how dumb that was. I must admit that it is nice to know that Raven at least reads our posts even if they don't reply all the time.

Oh! And Kwup? How can you, in your right mind, insult anything about Star Wars in a Star Wars forum? Are you insane? Just wondering.

Moses :evanpiel:

Oh! And Kwup? How can you, in your right mind, insult anything about Star Wars in a Star Wars forum? Are you insane? Just wondering.

U must be new here:D, well I saw u while ago but anyway hi for whenever u joined.

Well it's great to see more Dev's post and know ur reading(our half the time spam), keep up the good work in making the GOTY!:D

Because of the crunch of the development cycle, we're opting for more structured interaction with the community for Jedi Outcast than we have with our past games. I'm afraid that most of our answers will be coming forth on the LucasArts Jedi Outcast website in the FAQ, developer diaries and other site updates.

We (and I) are working very closely with the LucasArts PR and Marketing staff to ensure that the site is regularly updated. In fact, this bulletin board is one of the main places where I pull common questions from to answer in the FAQ. :)

I'm sure you've seen the site, but if not, you can see it here:

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/outcast/

--Kenn

Kenn Hoekstra

Project Administrator

Raven Software

Archived