Home

Avatars any good sites out there?

Guest SlashAndBurn

Guest SlashAndBurn

Hey guys...I'm looking for a site that has some more avatars on it. I've checked ferbaccas(sp?) and what he's linked too but havent found what I'm looking for. Does anyone have any images of Exar Kun or Darth Bane I can use? Thanks for the help.

Well I'll be updating my site very soon. I have about 20-50 SW animations I've collected. Once I get animation shop for christmas I'll be converting those and my site will be bigger and better. (In fact I'm thinking about making an add on site to link to my main site to shorten the mass traffic a bit)

But If you want animated SW avatars...my site is the place.:)

Originally posted by darthfergie

Is that what it is???

Oh...well I feel stupid...I thought it was Luke standing out in the water for somestrange reason...:D *lol*:D

Hehe. Actually, its Tidus from FFX, and he is standing in teh water holding a huge sword, but since it is a translucent blue sword it is hard to see with it being so small. I actually use a similar image for my desktop and it looks simply incredible.

I just made Wraith 9's avatar in about an hour... animated, 1 k under max file size.

I specialize in anim avatars. If you want a high rez anim avatar, thats what i do. and really fast, too! I do sig animations as well, but they take a smite bit longer sometimes.

Archived