Home

New Jedi Order *spoilers*

Guest SlashAndBurn

Guest SlashAndBurn

I've lost track of the Star Wars novels as of late. The last one I read involved Han teaming up with a new sidekick, a female Vong "defecting" and the Vong allying with the Hutts...I forgot the name of that book though...can anyone help and does anyone know where to find a chronological list of the New Jedi Order serries?

NJO is perking up to be really good. the latest book, Star By Star, involves the taking over of Coruscant by the Vong...and also it has the Jedi really throwing their wieght into the battle...good book...

chronological list of the New Jedi Order series

Sure...

20-30 years after SW: ANH

1. Vector Prime, by R. A. Salvatore.

2. Dark Tide I: Onslaught, by Michael A. Stackpole

3. Dark Tide II: Ruin, by Michael A. Stackpole

4. Agents of Chaos I: Hero's Trial, by James Luceno

5. Agents of Chaos II: Jedi Eclipse, by James Luceno

6. Balance Point, by Kathy Tyers

7. Edge of Victory I: Conquest, by Greg Keyes

8. Edge of Victory II: Rebirth, by Greg Keyes

9. Star by Star, by Troy Denning

10. Dark Journey, by Elaine Cunningham (Feb 2002, paperback)

11. Enemy Lines I: Rebel Dream by Aaron Allston (Apr 2002, paperback)

12. Enemy Lines II: Rebel Stand by Aaron Allston (Aug 2002, paperback)

13. Traitor, by Matthew Woodring Stover (Oct 2002, paperback)

14. Destiny's Way, by Walter Jon Williams (Nov 2002, hardcover)

15. Force Heretic I: Remnant, by Sean Williams & Shane Dix (Mar 2003, paperback)

16. Force Heretic II: Refugee, by Sean Williams & Shane Dix (Jun 2003, paperback)

17. Force Heretic III: Reunion, by Sean Williams & Shane Dix (Aug 2003, paperback)

All the rest are unconfirmed...

Originally posted by Darth_Rommel

3PO dies? How are they gonna replace all these characters? :(

#1- That isn't NJO (you can tell by looking at the list I posted)

#2- Mr. Threep (<---what anakin calls him in that book) doesn't get entirely destroyed...(oops spoiler)

@Tie Guy, I think I read all those about two years or more ago...pretty good but they occasionally got a bit confusing...

Guest Supreme Warlord

Does anybody know the books of where the Emperor was reborn and he had this GREAT ship called the Esciple or something like that. I cant find any book on this but I want to look into the Ecisiple Ship. it is stronger than a Super Star Destroyer. help me out if you know the books that has this.

Originally posted by Supreme Warlord

Does anybody know the books of where the Emperor was reborn and he had this GREAT ship called the Esciple or something like that. I cant find any book on this but I want to look into the Ecisiple Ship. it is stronger than a Super Star Destroyer. help me out if you know the books that has this.

Thats a comic book, but i don't know which one...

Guest Supreme Warlord

Grand Admiral Thrawn is one of the greatest miltary genius. He should be returned alive. A Legend like him should not die like this. I think they should try to clone him again like they found on the planet of where his personal base was at. I also want the chiss to be mention more often. A guy in the book said that there was other like Thrawn, great as him. I wish they would mention more of this. Also I think the New Republic that is losing the war against the Vong should go to the Unknown Region and try to find the Chiss and get them into the war. With their minds, they can win any war. I think highly of the chiss because of Grand Admiral Thrawn.

Guest SlashAndBurn

The Thrawn trilogy was what got me into Star Wars again after a few years of not realy watching the movies. Definately one of the best Sci-Fi book serries I;ve ever read. I agree with Supreme Warlord, they shouldnt have ended his character so unceremoniously as they did in Visions of the Future.:thrawn2:

Guest SlashAndBurn

When they invented the character of Borsk they must've had a week long brainstorming session to determine what would tick off every reader the best and then have him pull stunts like that every chance he got. ACtualy I think the only Bothan character I ever liked in the books was Seylar(sp?) from the X-Wing books...the one that was involved with Gavin.

Guest SlashAndBurn

Thats right, I forgot about Admiral Kre'fey. You're right he's not the typical Bothan politician type (thank god).

WHOHOO!!! I'm a pit droid:D

Archived