Home

OT - All Raven forums members report in

Morpheus4873

Guest X-Vector

Pah, Trekkies!

I'll slice them to bits with my lightsaber while their phasers are still 'set on stun'.

I betcha Wesley Crusher isn't so smartass anymore when both his arms lie twitching on the floor!

Bunch of tree huggin' space hippies.

Originally posted by Agen_Terminator

JediKnight_144 has booby trapped them with razer blades :bdroid2: *packs razer blade into giftbasket*

I warn u.. do not take cheap copies of Gift Baskets....

Take hi maway Stormie...

there are some weird things happening with gift baskets lately:confused:

There should be better control over them

Originally posted by Morpheus4873

So how does it feel being invaded by Elite Force trekkers ?? ;)

^

AAAAAARRRGGHHH!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

And Morpheus is most definitely a trekkie, cos apparently they prefer to be reffered to as Trekkers which is what he's (practically) calling himself!!!!!! (don't ask how i know)

^Just kidding :D :D ;):D :D ;)

Actually, i quite like Star Trek (I am NOT a trekkie), and thought Elite Force was quite good, despite the lack of length and crappy ending.

Anyone know if the expansion pack is worth getting?

P.S.- YummyPork, 'Darth Chop' sounds kinda cool for some reason... :D

W_B

We, Federation Starfleet officers, come in peace and mean you no harm ;)

We will act according to Prime Directive

(Now I totaly sound like a big Trekker ;))

People always wondered about Star Trek vs. Star Wars. But is this is the first place where it will be Star Trek with Star Wars. Peacefully ?

I realy realy hope so ;)

Some of us Lieutenants from the Raven forums have been with raven for 2 years already. I myself had over 4000 posts there ;) We are just moving along with other Raven great games to here ;)

I was hoping that these boards would be right along with the official Raven boards, but it is no too bad - the forum here has more features. Too bad that our moderators - MRJ from Raven and Harry Lang from Paramount are not here :(. I just hope that we willl have the same great community here as I was accustomed to there ;):explode: :lips:

dont worry, Im sure all Federation Starfleet officers will feel comfortable here

This community is pretty old too, some of us have been discusing since Obi-wan was announced

This is a great community, Im sure there will be peace and cooperation between Trekkers and Jedis :)

Archived