Home

Hi

[SWS]Strider

I would like to say hi, I'm new at this forum. I am a Mac user and a Elite Force player.

I am really looking foward to JK 2. Yes I know it's not confirmed for the Mac, but according to Brad Oliver (A hardcore Star Wars fan and a Mac porter from Westlake). I t would not be hard and he is hoping ot do it.

Now I would also like to ask the mods before I do this but, do you mind if I have a Jedi Knight related petition I would like to post a link to? I know some forums don't care and others would prefer not to. I wanted to make sure before I broke a rule.

Thanks I look foward to meeting you all,

Strider

welcome to the forums [sWS]Strider

In a few minutes you should have your welcome chocolate jedi medallions and gift baskets :D

About the petition, Im not a mod, but I dont think there would be any trouble

In fact I think a petition like that already exists, Im not sure, check http://www.jediknightii.net

EDIT: heres the petition http://www.petitiononline.com/JKMAC/petition.html

haha yah thats my petition. Well my friend made it but I told him too ;-). Anyway thanks. But just a small edit on the main site, that petition is for JK 1 not JK 2 outcast.

Brad Oliver has said that there is now a chance (a small one) that it might come out. Keep in mind he still as alot of work to go through. He also said that he would love for JK 2 to come out also and quote. "If I were a betting man (and well, I am), I'd say the odds of seeing JK2 on the Mac are far greater than JK1.". So take that how you will. If your interested in seeing the rest of his comments go here

http://www.insidemacgames.com/forum/viewtopic.php?mode=viewtopic&topic=1690&forum=1&start=0

Strider

Hello! Welcome to the forums, [sWS]Strider

This petition wouldn't be to do with getting LucasArts to release a Mac version of JK2 by any chance? The reason I ask is that there is a bit about this on JK2.net's Main Page, so it should be perfectly OK to ppost a link to a similar thing! :D

When you come accross StormHammer, (a mod for Valley of Jedi & Yoda's Swamp) be sure to ask him for your chocolate Jedi Medallion, as he has been overwhelmed by the influx of members recently :) Also, if you come accross Boba Rhett, ask him for your gift basket - if JediKnight_114 offers you one, it's probably nicked, and be wary as some have been booby-trapped by Agen_Terminator (possibly at the command of StormHammer, although Termie's mad enough on his own!).

Hope you enjoy your stay with us, a few of us aren't so bad ;)

[Edit] Damn, digl! You beat me again! :mad::D;) [/Edit]

W_B

Well, well, well, look who decided to show up. Boba Rhett. Last time I saw you, I was but an apprentice of gift baskets, now, I am the master. :D You see, in your absence of handing them out, newbies still needed their welcome baskets, so I valiantly stepped in by taking over your troll run facility. Not to worry though, there were only a few layoffs in the, um, er...merger, so your trolls are just fine. :D

Archived