Home

Photoshop RULES!!...

Guest DaRk_EwoK

Guest DaRk_EwoK

I just got photoshop yesterday and started working on a new animated gif avatar, I also used the program included: Image ready .

I have to say its a very nice program... i only used old versions before. It has lots of tools and options. YEA!!!! no more paint ;)

The only limitation i had was the size (The forum will allow up to 20 kb). :(

I want some feedback. How could i make my avatar better?

If you need some help making animated gifs i will help. :ewok:

I got Photoshop6.0 too. I use it everyday. My avatar was made by it. I'm not fond of animated .gifs IMHO its too limited. Flash is the way to go for animation :D

I use it all the time. I love it. I also have Illustrator9.0

If i get the time I'll make a sig tha goes with my avatar.

Guest Supreme Warlord

Thanks Redwing. LOL tell that to Eets' Chula he made it. I love Grand Admiral Thrawn He is one of the Greatest miltary mind ever. Also How much does these Photoshop thing cost?

I've use Paint Shop Pro 7 and PhotoShop 6.0 and i like PSP7 better, and i'm getting the full version for christmas. I'm still finding out new cool things to do with the demo. I can't wait to get my hands on the full version.

BTW, i agree with you, Jackal, on the .gif's, but this site doesn't allow .swf files in avatars, even though it should. They are very small, really. Remember that intro i made a while back, that whole thing was only 162 KB, and the only reason it took so long to load was the music. I meant to make a Flahs Banner, but i don't have the fullv ersion of swish yet, so i'm stuck for now, but i'm gonna get it soon....i hope

Archived