Home

LucasForums Avatars Site - Grand Reopening!

Eets

Announcing the grand re-opening of the newly rebuffed and repolished "LucasForums Avatars Site"!

http://lfa.netfirms.com

It has been updated with well over 50 new avatars, making the grand total a little over 300! :eek:

New categories including:

Abstract

Aliens

Cartoons

Droids

Vehicles

Jedi/Sith

And More!

Just a sample of the new avatars:

weird.gifvadercomic.gifdarthm.gifDefender.gif

Go and check it out NOW! This site is always updated, always new!

http://lfa.netfirms.com

You can always get to it through my signature!

Originally posted by TheJackal

No offense but you didn't make most of the one in abstract did you? I recognize a few of a computer graphic design art site.

Well, he didn't really make many of them at all. Its really just a collection of avatars, which is fine. Of course, he editted alot of them...

Guest SlashAndBurn

I think its a good selection of avatars. Is there any chance that we can get some more of those smilies in his section as part of the smilies that you can use in a post here?

Originally posted by Eets'chula

Actually, YD, if you recall, you let me put those on my site. I merely forgot to add credits to you. I'll be sure to add those.

I wasn't complaining, I was merely pointing out that you didn't make them all and that you're site didn't suggest that ... hoping that would ring a bell to you.

It did :D

Guest Supreme Warlord

That is a really good looking web site! :) I love the menu part. You are very good in Web designs and editing. This site will be popular for Avatars. No offense DarthFergie;) . Thought I would say that is a very good looking site. If you keep going you can rival the site called 2advance. it is one of the most advance and best looking web site out there.

Archived