1. 1. Are YOU a female forumer?

• Yup, I'm a chick!
    • No, I'm definately a guy!
    • I'm not sure what I am. . .

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tie Guy

Ya know, it's kinda depressing to see all the people we have here, including myself.

Almost none of us have girlfriend (ok, so Leo is married but that doesn't count)

Almost everyone here, myself included, describes themselves as shy yet they are seemingly obsessed with talking to complete strangers on the internet.

As for myself, i have several friends that are girls, but the way i look at it, i'm not gonna date until i'm ready to consider a serious relationship. If you date before then, you are just wasting your time. Ok enough of that.

(no offense to anyone was meant by this post)

Guest Tie Guy

Ya know, it's kinda depressing to see all the people we have here, including myself.

Almost none of us have girlfriend (ok, so Leo is married but that doesn't count)

Almost everyone here, myself included, describes themselves as shy yet they are seemingly obsessed with talking to complete strangers on the internet.

As for myself, i have several friends that are girls, but the way i look at it, i'm not gonna date until i'm ready to consider a serious relationship. If you date before then, you are just wasting your time. Ok enough of that.

Guest xwing guy

Yall are some sad people here, afraid to even talk to a girl, and some of yall are like 15, 16, and 17 and never had a g/f! Friends of mine who are all about 13 have had about 5 or 6 girlfriends.

Guest xwing guy

Yall are some sad people here, afraid to even talk to a girl, and some of yall are like 15, 16, and 17 and never had a g/f! Friends of mine who are all about 13 have had about 5 or 6 girlfriends.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Agreed totally, TIE.

We're all losers :D

And that's another reason why I haven't talked to her yet.

Originally posted by Tie Guy

Agreed totally, TIE.

We're all losers :D

And that's another reason why I haven't talked to her yet.

Guest Sherack Nhar

Yeah good point Tie Guy and Eets'chula.

Now, instead of whining about how we're losers, how about trying to find solutions? Anybody want to take on the role of a therapist?

It might be interesting :D

Guest Sherack Nhar

Yeah good point Tie Guy and Eets'chula.

Now, instead of whining about how we're losers, how about trying to find solutions? Anybody want to take on the role of a therapist?

It might be interesting :D

Guest Boba Rhett

Oh oh oh!!! I want to be the therapist! Please! :)

Do you want me to start the therapy thread or should the person in need start it?

Guest Boba Rhett

Oh oh oh!!! I want to be the therapist! Please! :)

Do you want me to start the therapy thread or should the person in need start it?

Archived