Home

DML Sam & Max page updated?!?!

Jake

So funny that it hurts.... ow!

Turns out Mister Mogilefsky is also the source of the same 20 Sam & Max images that have appeared on nearly everyone's Sam & Max site for the last 3 years. Thank god that guy also programmted Grim Fandango, or he'd be in for something bad.

(No, the images aren't terribly evil, Bret, if you somehow read this. They've just been beaten and battered by everyone with a geocities account to the point that they really make me weep beans.)

:bdroid1::bdroid2::bdroid1:

Speaking of sites, I have yet to mention how I hate Alex's Evil Sam & Max Fanpage.

He steals art and images, doesn't credit anyone for news, and worst of all, rapes your browser with his evil Javascript. This person's site management is despicable. I would give him a much rougher time if his wasn't the only complete Sam & Max site around. Though that shouldn't be held to his credit, since he stole all he has from The Unofficial. That said, he's not a bad guy.

Heh yeah his comicography has much of the same stuff as mine, it's just better organized. Thats how I'm doing the redesigned Unofficial's. He has more correct dates than me though, so I'll probably be cheesing some stuff from him (but I'll frickin credit his site at the bottom of the page).

Archived