Home

woe is us

sheaday6

It's sort of too bad we don't have very many regulars in here, but oh well.

And yes I do agree that the forums deemed "standard" by everyone else around here are actually more confusing. More than 3 posts in a day? How the hell are you supposed to keep up.

Well if there were any possible way to import the old boards here, we'd have a considerably larger amount of posts (like...1000 more!!!). The Sam and Max boards, like the GFN and Mojo boards, had to start over upon arriving at LF.com, and that required not only starting over in terms of post count, but it also meant relocating the old regulars. There's just no way that these boards could stand up to forums for games that were just released, and it's silly to think otherwise. I'm just glad that these boards are still frequented by familiar faces, that we've been able to acquire some new regulars, and that there is a measurable amount of activity :cool:. Besides, once IM starts to hype, we'll get a bit more action in here.

I'm not too sure why this was ressurrected.

But, if you get young women who live for Broadway plays, then you could turn them on to Sam and Max by telling them they are gay. Then the women love the characters with undying passion, because they are gay and gay men are the best kind of men ever supposively; then they also loathe Sam and Max because they can't be dated since they are gay, rather than being cartoon characters.

Archived