Home

Stop being di*ks, please.

Jake

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, I mean no offense by this RougeNine, but to close this topic is only to bring more attention to the subject. This has already blown up, done it's damage and fizzled away. You're a little late in closing this topic, as such an action would have been appropriate a few days ago, but now it seems awkward. Locking it doesn't seem to do anything, and I feel that this thread is all happy now. If petty arguements flare up again, this thread will be closed quicker than you can say Steve Purcell. But in my opinion such an action isn't prudent at this juncture. :) And I'm not big on closing topics in general. I respect your decision, I just don't agree with it.

Anyways, go ice cream!! Woo! You know you like it AndrewL!

just let it go on for a little longer, its turning into a nice discussion about ice cream.:D

What the hell's a maple nut, and why are people eating it?

Censorship is there so web-surfing five year olds can't learn curse words!:) and so old people won't write letters! :) uh... if you wanna cuss, say "poopie"! ... Nevermind (god, my head hurts)

It tastes like

POOPIE!!!!

Lol, no I'm only kidding, it's like Choclate and Vanilla (I think) with little candy shapes of monsters in it... pretty yummy. I also like, from Dairy Queen (I dunno if that's nationwide, but I think it is) the Smores Galore with the Graham Cracker things on it. Hardcore stuff ;)

Heh, good lord that must be a lot of ice cream. But sadly, I've never heard of Bluebell Ice Cream.

Maple Nut ice cream has a whole bunch of pieces of almonds in it, and the ice cream part kind of tastes faintly like maple syrup. It's good, and it's the most popular flavor at the retirement center where I work!

Originally posted by MtBlanc

Maple Nut ice cream has a whole bunch of pieces of almonds in it, and the ice cream part kind of tastes faintly like maple syrup. It's good, and it's the most popular flavor at the retirement center where I work!

Do you have to chew up the almonds for them? LoL! :D

Archived