Home

Happy New Year!

Thrawn

I guess they can't all be good ones. Actually, I can say for certain that next year WILL suck for me, since I'll still be in college. After that, I don't care if I get a job picking up garbage, I'll be happier than I am being in college. I hate college with every fiber of my being. I would rather drive a knife through my skull than go another year.

2001 wasn't all THAT bad, compared to some years. Yeah, so some terrorists killed like 3000 people in the most complex terrorist attack ever. I'm sure that like 1917 or 1943 or 1863 or 1929 or something was a lot worse.

Personally, my year was all over the board so I'm rating it as a "MEH" year and not thinking about it much after this. We're projecting 2002 to be a sucky boring year, spiked with the usual bits of good.

I resolve to not be the cause of a major terrorist attack. You see, on September 11, 2000 I was dumped by someone. On September 10, 2001, I foolishly said, while watching a TV show about plane crashes "No one hijacks planes anymore" and several hours later thinking "I hope something happens tomorrow so that I don't think about what happened last year all day." The rest is history. I was hoping to find a bag of money or something.

:ewok:

My year sucked... I'm too depressed to go into details, and I've done enough crying tonight to cover all of next year... Tonight was really bad for me... Everything that's gone wrong with my life came back to haunt me tonight... I was too depressed to even drink...

But I'll let you guys get back to your party... Someone have one for me.

For me, 2001 was a rather bittersweet year. So many things happened to me, emotionally, mentally and physically...it's just so strange. I lost someone, and then I gained someone I never knew cared for me so much. I've grown as a person, as an individual. I'm a year smarter, a year wiser, a year more jaded. Egh. I think I need this new year to be a damn good one.

My year got off to an interesting start.

Since I'm one of the new bouncers I had to work New Years Eve and watch tons of people get too smashed to stand up.

At one point a girl I know flashed my co-worker and I to get in without paying cover. It worked. :) Then there were the two girls who tried using me as a shield when they got into a water fight...

Last year was horrible, I was incharge of a major military insulation when Sept 11th occured, and I had no sleep for 4 days. I know people who were killed in the attacks. So between that, a horrible end to an engagement, back and hip surgery, and getting discharged from the service (though in someways that is a blessing) it was a horrible year, i cant say much good about it at all (except being able to legaly drink finally).

I know that the next year can get nothing but better, now to ifnd a job.

msot of you probly know.

For me, it was the first full year of me being a christian. and actaulyl being able to hold a job. Of course my plans i had fell apart with car repairs. I entered the new year flat broke.

And also, i had to realize that Rosie and i had jsut a freindship... i had to accept it. ANd with Rosies trip to ireland i was lost.

Thankfully kitty was there for me... and will be again i hope during the next new year

My year was so-so. Bad in the sense that I repeatedly made the mistake of being hopeful. I've got to learn to accept that good things just don't happen to me and quit sticking my head into guillotines.

Originally posted by JR2000Z

Two girls used me as a shield during a gun fight, but that never stoped me.

Were they using you as a shield or trying to catch you in a crossfire? ;)

mine gets a big *MeH* too, lots of ups, and LOST of downs, just all over the board. I get to start this year on crutches so thats a whole friggin lot of fun, and havce months of physical therapy to look forward too as I cant even lift my foot at the moment b/c my calf is so atropied...I have a nice overly full semester of school and work and so does my girl, *yay*

Archived