Home

What SW game do you plan to buy?

SithMaster2003

Which game will you buy within the next 6 months?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which game will you buy within the next 6 months?

• Galactic Battlegrounds
    • JK2
    • Starfighter (any platform)
    • Rogue Leader
    • Racer Revenge
    • Jedi Starfighter
    • Already have the SW games I want

Lol. Computers do not last longer. That was my point. You don't have to upgrade consoles and the console games are the same price as pc games. So that part doesn't matter. There are also many great games that aren't available on pc that are available on a console.

computers outlive consoles, consoles outlive the games played on them. computers rule. however, consoles can be fun for sleepovers!! unless you have 2 computers, then you'd just hook them up with a router. :) and of course, consoles are cheaper than buying a completely new computer. a console is like a non upgradable computer, or a disposable computer. You use it for as long as people make games for it, then u let it collect dust.

I go with my computer cause of the multiplaying, i have 0 friends in my area/state, 's why i'm on the net so often. the only console games i'm interested in are obiwan and demolition, since i have yet to play them. :) wish lec would be kind to pc gamers and port every sw game to pc! knights of the old republic better run on my computer! :)

Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Lol. Computers do not last longer. That was my point. You don't have to upgrade consoles and the console games are the same price as pc games. So that part doesn't matter. There are also many great games that aren't available on pc that are available on a console.

u don't have to upgrade consoles, you HAVE OT THROW THEM AWAY AFTER 3 YEARS CAUSE OF COMPANIES NOT DEVELOPING ANY GAMES FOR THEM!!!!! /end sudden spurt of rage

wth! pc games are cheaper!!!! IF YOU WAIT FOR 1 MONTH AFTER THE GAME IS RELEASED AND GET IT PREOWNED!

I got elite force for $15, got Total Annihilation for $10, got Rogue Squadron for $20, got TPM for $20, got Battle for naboo for $15!!! I rented super smash brothers for n64 3 years ago, and super smash brothers is STILL $40!!!!!!!! even preowned. doesn't that make you sick? it makes me feel like marching into nintendo hq and assassinating the sales manager of nintendo.

You can get used console games too and I think you waited a bit longer than a month to get those games....

....and are you on a sugar high? Because you've written alot but almost none of it contains anything of relevance.

note: Battle for Naboo for Nintendo 64: $50 last year

note: Battle for Naboo for pc: $30 last year (almost last year!)

note: Battle for Naboo for Nintendo 64: $30 now

note: Battle for Naboo for PC: $15 now

Moral of the Argument:

Console games take longer to decline in price, so if you don't like spending alot on a game, that will only become obsolete in 1-2 years, the computer is a wise investment.

Your right ofcourse comraven... but you know.... consoles are pretty expensive and the games arent that cheap also.... so if you have a PC... you can do loads of things and play games wich are cheaper to.... so you must admid that a PC does 'look' better than a console if you had to choose :)

Well. i joined Rogue squadron . net..... in September.... and i got about 680 posts there untill the joining... and in October... i joined this board... and got about 230 posts before the joining.

and euh.. well.. i tried to go to XWA.net... but before the joining of the forums... they did not like people from Rogue Squadron... but that changed...... and now i have ADSL... so im on ALWAYS :D :D.

Archived