Home

Fan-Game Suggestions

sheaday6

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GrimJackel

well i was wondering how much Steve Purcell valued his family for and his new born son or daughter. Naaa, just sent him a e-mail, hehe, hes the greatest guy EVER, so what you think of my idea SPACE GHOST?!?!?!!

What are you talking about? When you say things please say em proper like. I can't understand you. Especially when your showing off what you got.

sorry for the long sig, anyways, if you read my first post you would know what i was talking about, this is what i said::::

You forgot the most best part, let it be like this on 2 player: who ever is pitching (make it sam or max too, so you get different taunts and stuff going back and forth) can hold down a key next to the key they would hit to stop the power bar, and well, if you hold down the key or if you push the key down before hitting the power bar hit, the am will be off and it will hit somewhere on the body, so you can put bandages on and stuff. Also let the batter be able to deflect it so it bounces off and hits the pitcher. Id really love to see that too, plus its another bar: health, hehe, so you could have bosses and stuff. NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!! :sam: & :max:

The part where Max gets fried is probably my single most favorite scene in a Sam and Max comic. It was drawn so well, I actually felt some genuine sadness when I first read it. Poor Sam.

Haha. I'm a wuss.

What's your e-Mail address Shea? YOu kNow. So I can e-mail you That documEnt I pRomised I'd send off. The one with my SuggestiOns yoU wanted?

Yep. I'm clever.

I don't think I quite get what you mean by that, iisaac.

On a side note. I just noticed that monster.sou is one hundred and seventy four mother****ing megabytes, which is a bit larger than I'd like to send off. Especially since it would probably be all in vain, considering that hotmail wouldn't accept an attachment that large.

Archived