Home

Fan-Game Suggestions

sheaday6

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Setion

You are on a quest for the perfect exploding beer can, which involves a zany story and cast of characters.

The perfect exploding beer can.... reminds me of the Duff can in the Simpsons... where Bart puts it in the paint mixing shaking thinger... then sets it up for Homer as an April Fool's Day gag lol I love that episode.

Any fan game will be good enough for me!

that is a good suggestion, and you're not so far from what it actually is gonna be like. Its a side view, with max on one end holding the bat...er...axe handle and sam on the other shaking up the can or beer. When you press start a "power bar" will come up near Sam, and it moves up and down pretty fast. The point is for you to click so it stops as close to the middle as possible. The closer to the middle, the better the hit. But there is also a power bar on max's side that gives you a chance to get as close to sam's point on his power bar as possible. If both are in the middle You get a good hit, if they're close but not even and somewhat near the middle you get an ok hit, etc... And for later levels, i was gonna change the setting and make the power bars move faster. But for harder levels after that, One of the characters will be blindfolded, and you have only one power bar and a lower percentage of getting a hit. I hope that sounds fun :D

You guys can suggest minor additions to that, but thats the general jist of the game. DID I MENTION THE KICK-ASS STARTING MOVIE???

don't worry about the sounds. Thats one aspect of the game i got down! I have found a really great side where you cans earch the internet for sound effects. And i've ripped some of the sounds from Sam & Max Hit the Road, Day of the Tentacle, and even Curse of Monkey Island.

KERSPLASH

You forgot the most best part, let it be like this on 2 player: who ever is pitching (make it sam or max too, so you get different taunts and stuff going back and forth) can hold down a key next to the key they would hit to stop the power bar, and well, if you hold down the key or if you push the key down before hitting the power bar hit, the am will be off and it will hit somewhere on the body, so you can put bandages on and stuff. Also let the batter be able to deflect it so it bounces off and hits the pitcher. Id really love to see that too, plus its another bar: health, hehe, so you could have bosses and stuff. NOW THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!! :sam: & :max:

Archived