Home

Single Player RPGs

DashRendar

Well...the only SW single player/optional multiplayer RPG game out there is "Knights of The Old Republic" it is being made by Blizzard, but so far not much info has really been released on it yet...

(BTW, Sherack...why don't we have a LucasForum's RPG forum...that talked about both Knights and Galaxies??? or something to that effect)

Hmm.. You think the higher-ups would approve of our creating a top-level RPG forum for playing RPGs, and discussing the current and unreleased RPG's from LEC? Perhaps you, me, kvan, wraith, and others could head it up...

I'm sure they wouldn't mind the extra banner exposure...

ooo ooo ooo I'll be there but what about that stuff they call RPGs that are littering the RPG section currently (no offense but they are not RPGs) will they be allowed? o and what about the ones in other forums where there isn't really a GM you just say what happens and the outcome is up to you?

Well there will probably be an "User RPG Forum" with the styles Wraith uses (which IS official SW RPG) and then there will also be just say it and it happens style RPG...

(just anounce what type it is at the top of your thread)

This is all probable so don't get your hopes up...(even though I am:D )

(and Eetsy...you might be able to snag mod there considering your into the RPG biz)

hmmm sounds cool we really should start something like that we could do a huge organization program where we take all of the RPGs from all of the forums and put them in the right place. O and I think we should have an RPG Discussion area for each kind of RPG since it would get REALLY confusing if every kind of RPG was discussed in one place don't you agree?

EDIT:If Eets gets mod status there Wraith should, too. Kvan probably should, too.

"Well...the only SW single player/optional multiplayer RPG game out there is "Knights of The Old Republic" it is being made by Blizzard, but so far not much info has really been released on it yet... "

ARGH !!!!!

BLIZZARD ??!!!

If it was made by Blizzard I wouldn't wait for it ...

fortunately, it is done by those guys that did my favourite game, do the game I await most, and are Alberta's fastest growing company ...

It is BIOWARE !!!!!!!

Archived