Home

Westowood/EA

Prince_Xizor

How Much Ram Do You Have On Your Comp?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. How Much Ram Do You Have On Your Comp?

• More Than 400mb
    • 400mb
    • 160-320
    • 90-160mb

Many Of You Have played The CNC series....and that was a great game...but westwood is getting reall crappy!

-NOX SUCKED!

-DUNE SUCKED!

-DONE: EMPORER SUCKED!

-TS was a rip off!

And now westwood is trying to save itself with the new Renegade game.....but surely they have gone down the gutter hole.

They want millions of buyers to save ther company with this game! But the system requirements ARE WAY TO HIGH!

They want you to have 400mb of ram! THATS INSANE! ANY GAME THAT HAS THAT HIGH OF A STANDARD ISNT WORTH BUYIN!

So The Question is: How Much Ram Do You Have On Your Comp?

Originally posted by Wraith 9

OK.... now you all are gonna laugh at me:

I have 32 MB ram at my comp... and i play a lot of GB on it :D :D so i cant choose form the poll!

Wha? I guess you aint complaining about those slow computers at school then!!! I'm used to 256 mb and 1.2 Ghz ... so school computers are sloooooooooow

Amen. In-between their slow proceesor, small ram, and the fact that they have all those programs running in the background that don't matter, they are sssllllloooooooooooooooooooowwwww.

(That is one of the biggest understatements of the decade)

Originally posted by Prince_Xizor

SHNIKEYS I DIDNT THINK ANYONE HAD LESS THEN 100!

Yeah.. well... i can live with it... my comp is getting upgraged at the end of January... so!

Originally posted by Young David

Wha? I guess you aint complaining about those slow computers at school then!!! I'm used to 256 mb and 1.2 Ghz ... so school computers are sloooooooooow

No I aint complaining at the comps speed.... just at the comps network and crashes it has all the time :D :D but otherwise no!!

Hey i can play GB on it fairly fast.... but it slows down when i get to many units on the map.. :D

wraith_squadron.jpg

"You know, if I had even the tiniest control over the Force, What I,d do with it? I,d scratch that little spot in the center of my back I can never reach."

-Garik Loran-

X-wing Series, Book 5. Wraith Squadron.

I have 512 MB ram :)

As for those games I've only played Tiberian Sun, I quite liked it, didn't like the way the men waddled across the screen like little blobs though, didn't feel very "real"

Archived