Home

Tirion's Movie Battles

Guest Lord Tirion

Guest Lord Tirion

Yep, im at it again. Before I brought to you the trivia star wars game. Now, I bring to you a fun movies battle. Each week, votes will be held to see what movie tops them all. For instance, Movie A vs Movie B will last one week. After each person votes for what movie they thought was better between those two, the winner will go on to the next week to go up against another movie and again, votes will be held to see who liked what movie better. So without further delay.. I bring to you the first Movie Battle so get ready to vote for which movie you thought was better! :)

Gladiator vs. Blade

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

It was over-hyped and overrated. The storyline was a bit specious and Russell Crowe just rubs me the wrong way as an actor. Personally I think Braveheart with Mel Gibson was a much better overall movie.

Oh please!!! Gladiator is undoubtably the better movie. Braveheart and Blade don't even come close.

No movie is as defining as galdiator. I haven't seen a movie with more gore yet! (Or am I just not watching movies with tons of killing?) (someone should make a movie that is just a guy surrounded by mummies, and they keep coming alive after he shoots them, he has a big box of ammo, and he just keeps on shooting.)

Guest Lord Tirion

Hmm, come to think about it, I should make this a poll. I am going to make a new thread for this as a poll. Please recast your votes again. Sorry =P

Archived