Home

Evil Isaac Fan Comic of Oldentimes

Jake

Sam looks like an alligator with his mouth gaping open. Thank sanity I don't read Red Meat anymore. As far as I can tell (from reading its archives) Red Meat was never funny.

Oh, I guess it's right up my alley.

Metallus, I promise to be done with that Snuckey's fan art by the end of this week. I swear by everything I hold dear.

I would like to clarify that enraged does not mean angry. Enraged approximately means filled with rage or primal and incisive anger, burning with hatred, at the brink of consumption by aggressive emotions.

Unfortunately, Red Meat has taught me to think in minimalist terms. Now I see the error of my ways.

Originally posted by iisaac

I would like to clarify that enraged does not mean angry. Enraged approximately means filled with rage or primal and incisive anger, burning with hatred, at the brink of consumption by aggressive emotions.

You just copied that out of a dictionary didn't you

so what if he did! its not like its illegal \Il*le"gal\, a. [Pref. il- not + legal: cf. F. ill['e]gal.] Not according to, or authorized by, law; specif., contrary to, or in violation of, human law; unlawful; illicit; hence, immoral; as, an illegal act; illegal trade; illegal love. --Bp. Burnet.

Archived