Home

Lot of people MiA

Heavyarms

Originally posted by WC_heavyarms

*hits head on desk* Well, I did forget a lot of people. Now we should make a KiA list!

I notice you head your head on your desk quite frequently. You don't happen to suffer from headaches all the time do you? :D

I'd love to be your doctor: " I just can't seem to find a reason why your son keeps getting these headaches"

hmmmm... I wonder... :D

there's you're 'why' ALTUS, right above me. ;) j/k!!!!!!!

The reason why I was away is cause the net 'disconnected' I tried all yesterday morning seeing if I could fix the problem, I disconnected the cable and router wires and reconnected them...that didn't help, so I gave up...this morning my dad unplugged the router or cable modem FROM THE WALL and plugged it back in and IT WORKED!!!!!!!

What I did on my 'leave time', well, i was very bored on tuesday, so I made a MOTS level...it's pretty fun, it's sabers only, has a lava pit in the center, and a catwalk about 30 feet up from it, where there's a health (only powerup in the level), and there's a catwalk all around the top part, and it's in a fortress tower...has lighting...and it's called 'Fortress of Fire'...I spent an hour trying to get the sector damage cog to work...so the 'water' would kinda be turned into fire. very fun, especially with SBX 3.0...

Archived