Home

Community Policies

Sherack Nhar

Because then the person who started the thread decides to start another thread to flame or bitch about the first mod he sees, since he doesn't know who did it or why they did it. :)

Sheez, you people are never happy. :rolleyes:;)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by hannibalscipio

I wasn't really aware of this until now, but there seems to be some condescension on the part of some of the mods, namely Rogue 9. Every post of his in this thread has been full of eye-rolling-type hooey. Also a bit too much by Rogue 15.

I'm not sure that just because someone has the most recent posts in most of the threads of a forum. As long as the person has something intellilligent to say each time, I don't care if they have the most recent posts in the whole stinkin Off-Topic!

roflmao *points to date of registration, and the fact that without these forums, he'd be an antisocial retarded homeschooler*

Originally posted by hannibalscipio

I do think we need a few rules here, but nothing TOO strict. Really, the threads that the members like determine whether this board is used for chat or serious discussion. I mean, Tell You I Will isn't exactly the most serious serious thread I've ever heard of, but its amazingly popular. Some threads tend to have serious discussion take place in them and some don't. A "VIP" forum for only serious discussion would be a good idea, I think.

I wasn't really aware of this until now, but there seems to be some condescension on the part of some of the mods, namely Rogue 9. Every post of his in this thread has been full of eye-rolling-type hooey. Also a bit too much by Rogue 15.

I'm not sure that just because someone has the most recent posts in most of the threads of a forum. As long as the person has something intellilligent to say each time, I don't care if they have the most recent posts in the whole stinkin Off-Topic!

well, what would u like me to do? stop posting all together? you don't even look at ANY of my posts....u certainly haven't been to rsn. I hav this damn high post count because I reply to everything i find INTERESTING. if the topic isn't interesting enough, or if a post isn't worthy to reply to (yours is, cause i need to defend myself ;) ) i don't reply to it. I used to be a page filler, u know, reply to every friggen post...i grew tired of that a while ago, and now i just go and look for interesting topics, and i occasionally create my own, just not often. If a moderator could, when I hit 8000 posts, i'll see about getting my post count reset or at a permanent 0 or something like that, just so people don't go and look at it and say 'SPAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM', i'm getting f-ing tired of people who look on the outside and judging before they have ANY idea of anything. I don't just post here u know, i post at roguesquadron, jediknightii, jediknight, e3, private forums, xwa, and lucasconsoles. Also, look at my average posts per day. only 7. I don't post in tell you i will much, and I try to stay clear of spam threads, or the 'pointless conversation' threads.

If you don't like me, that's your problem. Not mine.

Look at MY average posts per day... ;) j/k

" I don't mind YOU R15. :rolleyes: "

Eets: Well, I guess you could write up a list of criteria that a thread is required to meet, and sticky it... Or a checklist at the bottom "new reply" window, why things like: "is this the right forum?", "could this offend anybody", etc, etc....

Rogue15, that, for the most part, was not against you. But, now that you mention it, you were the one who offended me when I first came here. You were the one who spammed and flamed to no end. It made me think you were a jerk. I really wonder how you ever became a mod. I don't know if there's a single mod in this whole forum, besides Eets, who has not been corrupted by the power they wield.

Pardon me if you think this is blunt. Its not a flame. I didn't cuss, or "raise my voice," so to speak. Its just the truth.

Yeah, you'd think that, wouldn't you? Obviously most people don't look at this thread.

On another note, it would probably be good to keep the discussions on this thread to a low, seeing as it's meant to be a warning, not a chat thread ;)

I stopped the malicious flamming, now whenever I flame, i make it so the person won't take it seriously, and I'm more friendly to the newbies. I hope you didn't take any flames by me personally.

here, have an ice cream rightpic_1.gif:cool:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived