Post your character for the RPG. + BIO!

Wraith 8

Originally posted by -=TheTycooner=-

Why is his last name Fett?

Oi. Cut the spamage. All your posts are 1 sentenced. :rolleyes:

Name: Zoman Komas

Species: Human.

Home Planet: Unknown

Appearance: About 6'4. No facial hair. Dark Brown Hair. Old Black armor, flamethrower on right arm.

Bio: Not much is known about Zoman's child hood. The only person who knows about that is his partner in Bounty Hunting, Ariele Fallan. Not able to get many bountys with other good bounty hunters around, Zoman makes most of his own gear, including his armor and flamethrower.

Ok Kill my old character.

Name: Suakto Kjølen (Japanese custom, family name first)

Species: Inu Youkai and Human (Hanyou)

Height: 5 feet 10 inches or about 178cm

Weight: 120Lbs (I'm light but strong, makes for better running.)

Eye Color: Radient Green

Hair Color: Light Silverish Blue

Hair Length: Almost to my shoulders

Skin Color: Pale White

Languages: English, Japanese, Youkai (Understand not speak)

Attire: White and blue Kimono with chain. Japanese sandals.

Weapons: Claws, Energy Whip, Small youkai sword, or very large knife, made from a mithril and youkai bones, with the energy of 50 oni and 100 youkai. Used for good.

BIO: I was born from a human mother and I had a Youkai father. My father was a powerful Inu Youkai warroir, that fought for the protection of humans, and my mother was a strong willed taija-ya. (Youkai exterminator). They were married in a Catholic church with the same beliefs.

I inherited my great determination from my moth, as well as her powerful green eyes. My father gave me his youkai strength. I am able to run very fast with my strong legs, light body and youkai energy, even when carrying something a little heavier than me. I can fly, not as fast as I can run, but fast enough to make a short cut. My claws with youkai energy can take down powerful evil youkai. Out form my claws I can produce a strong energy whip that can tear through rocks and strong metals. Any lethal ingury to a human, would be an injury healed in a day or two for me. I have the power over regeneration, an uncommon gift in my family. I could regrow a limb in a month.

• 1 month later...

For now I'm going to use this character in all star wars RPs.

Name: Selene

Race: unknown

Sex: female

Weapons: a silver sword

Bio: She is one of the few remaining survivors of an ancient world long destroyed. And the only publicly active member of her race. She has high morals on life, and gives her service only for cause. She is an attractive female, one so that all eyes gaze upon her when she enters a room. And she is as deadly as she is beautiful. Her speed and agility are lightning fast, and her reflexes rival the greates jedi, but she is not force sensative.

And for non star wars RPs I'll just simplify, but basically the same person.

• 8 months later...

Name:steven

race:human

sex:male

weapons:customized sword + sniper riffel

ship: X-wing

bio:he started out as a smuggler and he stole an x-wing and got in a fight with Wedge. he disabled wedge ship. Steven knew if he killed wedge he'd have the whole republic after him so he spared his life and was soon recuited, by wedge himself, in2 rouge squadron

• 3 weeks later...

Name: "Jack" Dyan Ariadne

Species: Human

Eye color: greenish brown

Hair color and syle: Was brownish red, now Silver, short cut to a little past the ears

Height: 5'2"

Weight: 110 lbs.

Skin color: Tanned from sun

Home World: none

Profession: assassin

Misc. Attire: modified flight goggles for her destoryed sight (also sees night vision)

Ship: Old Corellian Corvette called the Pure Enigma

Weapons: Modified snipper rifle, an assortment of detenators and other explosive devices, a silver-beam lightsaber she can't use, vibro-knives, and Imp. issue blasters.

Force: No force powers none of (thus she can't use the lightsaber she found), but does have uncanny agility...slighty psychic in fighting abilities

Company she beholds to: called the 'Lurkers', she doesn't know anything about them besides the fact that they send her the assignments...they don't like the New Republic

Personality: Witty, occationally sarcastic, more noble-hearted than she wants to be, likes to be "one of the guys" but is still very female, slightly annoyed with her height. Quite optomistic despite her profession. Associates often get freaked out when she talks so easily about her eliminations.

Backround:

Born to bounty hunter father and moisture farmer's daughter mother on the family ship. Had two younger siblings (brother and sister) Was sent to recieve education at 15 and fullfill her dreams of becoming a pilot in the Imp. Army Failed her dream after a bad flight accident (age 16) in which she lost the majority of her sight (and most of her sanity) and died. She was placed in stasis as they tried to figure out how to save her sight and her life. She was in stasis for several years (don't feel ike figuring out how many right now) Was revived after the Fall of the Empire. Was given the goggles to help her see. Went on a mad search to find her family, only to learn they were murdered. Find the 'Lurkers' to see if they'll help for a price. The price, however, is her employment as an assassin (they want to see if they can make the perfect killer). Still looking for murderer and the new mystery as to who her employers really are and what they want.

Sidenotes: Got lightsaber after assassinating a Jedi Master name Tolan. Hair turned silver after stasis.

Hmmm...

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by Redwing

Okay, I've noticed (well more like it's blindingly obvious) that no one ever uses this topic who's actually playing in an RPG, really, so I'm destickying it unless anyone has an objection.

OBJECTION! COUNSEL IS BADGERING THE WITNESS!

>_>

<_<

I've always wanted to say that

Archived