Home

Happy birthday K_K

GUNNER

well forget that idea...stupid lame game force closed down at 7, i was 35 minutes late...stupid piano lessons. stupid fool that almost killed me...on our way back, i asked if we could go to compusa to get the game, my parents said NOOOOO!!!!!!! and so we go to drop off 3 stupid videos to hollywood video and some stupid retarded idiotic fool who has zero brain backs into the car ON MY SIDE!!!!!!! aaaahhhhh!!!! it just knocked a light out, but it probably did more than that. As if not getting the game today wasn't bad enough, i nearly get myself injured...i was in a bad mood too before that happened, i'm surprised i didn't get out of the car and kill the woman....like i said b4, woman=evil. I'm more angry about not getting the game than nearly getting killed. if my parents would've listened to me, this would NOT have happened. YAY another day of boredom tomorrow....i think i'll run away and buy the game since nobody likes to drive me to the store...

Good free beer? Sounds like a swell way to top off the night. I told my wife for my B-day I want the new SW lego the blockade runner. It's over 2 feet long and only costs $200. :rolleyes:

but she sure is cool looking, then I'll just need to find room to hang it from my ceiling in my SW room. One corner has rebel ships, the other Imps, and the other slave 1 and a lambda shuttle. so I have one corner left for the blockade runner..:D

Originally posted by Rogue15

i went to Ripley's believe it or not museum, i accidentally set off the security alarm in the wax museum...

"Lookout! One of the Freaks is escaping!!" :sweat:

Originally posted by GUNNER

I told my wife for my B-day I want the new SW lego the blockade runner.

[. . .]

but she sure is cool looking, then I'll just need to find room to hang it from my ceiling in my SW room.

:eyeraise:

Um, if you mean the ship, then cool.

If you're talking about your wife then THERE ARE SOME THINGS WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW, GUNNER!!!

:tsk:

Archived