Home

to escapemi forumers

Which 1 of these events do u think its the most important in escapemi's history  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which 1 of these events do u think its the most important in escapemi's history

• Frenchy leaving
    • trouble maker Robin Johnson
    • trouble maker Meksilon

Originally posted by raVen_image

I think you just provided evidence for his point.

Exactly, I didn't mention any names in my previous post, nor did I say that I hold a grudge, nor did I say they still want to fight I said wanted as in the past tense.

By the way, who are the moderators at the moment because I thought there used to be more names listed then just brief, Grannen, NiKo, newfoundgloryboy? Or am I just getting mixed up with the Old School sect: Fender, Guybrush122, Natty, newfoundgloryboy?

=mek=

I woulda thought the downtime mid last year was pretty significant, and Brighty turning into a jerk (a jerk who dresses as a female and calls himself Mandy on weekends I might add) and Frenchy leaving.

I'm happy for Mek to be back, just as long as he realizes that not everyone has the same opinions on religion and not everyone is the same religion. Religion is always a sensitive issue which does cause major problems, I don't wanna get into the argument again- and I do apologize, I was pretty harsh with some of my comments, and I hope we can put it behind us and start again without religious comments :) It's in the past and lets look to the future :)

i think Lemon head closed the poll because of mek. first of all, let me set this straight:

im NOT judging mek. i dont even know him.

thats kinda y this is more for the regular escapemi forumers, cause they kinda know wot im doing in thta graph. but im gonna explain. each 5 days, i get the numbers of posts in escapemi, graph, and write the most important event at that period of time. at that time, there was a discussion invoving old forumers and mainly (as i heard) mek. yall gotta agree w me that it is much shorter to wirte mek, than [/i]everybody argued about an issue mek brough in but he is not guilty in any way[/i].

im not saying hes a troublemaker, and hasnt regenerated, all im saying is: mek was there at that time, and there was a discussion. do u guys think that is an important event for my graph or would u rather frenchy leaving, or robin johnson?

thats it. now, if any1s gonna get personal INCLUDE ME OUTTA THIS (---> brazilian famous quote)

Gay=happy, why do you think gay people are called gay? Have you ever noticed that 99.9% of gay people are always happy? Does that even make sense?

Besides, if I was homosexual, I'd rather be called gay instead of ***, fudge packer (if I was male) carpet muncher (female) cheesy poof, poofta or anything else you can think of associated with homosexuals :p

Originally posted by Metallus

*sigh* indeed. Whatever your personal beef with Mek was should not factor into your posts now that you're a moderator, GB. Arguments are arguments, but harassment is unacceptible behavior for forum leaders.

lets talk this through, IM NOT A MOD....well of the Harbor, anyway. And I am setting an example....I'm speaking my mind

Raven: *ahem*....he's not suppose to know that...... :p

Archived