Home

Ghost Recon

Kylilin

Simpson, same here. But if you turn the shadows down to the level just above no shadows, it should run okay.

I got the full version for my birthday two months ago. But I also got RTCW and some other games that I enjoyed playing, so I still haven't gotten around to playing it. And it looks like MoH, DAoC, and JKII will keep me occupied for a while too.

GHOST RECON ROCKS!!!

I love the game. Multiplay is awesome and so is Single Play. The only thing that needs to be done(and fast) is the release of a Mod Utility for the game. It needs new skins, options, etc. TO make it one of the greats...

(BTW, Ghost Recon was voted PCGamer Game of The Year)

Its a great game, I got it for christmas, but its INCREDIBLY buggy. I can't pass the 6th level because my computer keeps restarting 5 mins into the game.

oh and darthfergie, there is already an option for mods, and theres already a few out. At the main menu, go into options, then click mods. If you have any they can be activated and deactivated with relative ease here.

Do the mods work with the demo? The thing I don't like about GR is it's not like SOF or Quake, you can't go around killing stuff all the time, instead you have to sneak around and stuff, but I got a friend who has it and he says there's more actual fighting later on in the game and less sneaking around.

Originally posted by Broode

Its a great game, I got it for christmas, but its INCREDIBLY buggy. I can't pass the 6th level because my computer keeps restarting 5 mins into the game.

oh and darthfergie, there is already an option for mods, and theres already a few out. At the main menu, go into options, then click mods. If you have any they can be activated and deactivated with relative ease here.

I was talking about an easy to use mod maker like those that are included with Quake III and those made for Half-Life. The ones that have been made now probably were done useing their own editor, but with an editor included it would open up the modding community at least 20 fold...

Archived